Sunday, May 16, 2010

LOS ANGELES!!!

Ryan's grandma, Virginia Reasbeck, passed away and so we all headed down to L.A. for her funeral. She was a great lady. It's fun to hear stories of her from the past or what Ryan remembers. She will be missed. The service was very nice as well as at the grave site. We all then went to a family favorite restaurant for a lunch. Very yummy. After that we went back to our hotel and let the boys swim. Well they did for a little while. It was so cold. (Why I didn't get pictures I'm not sure.)

The next day we were able to take the boys to Disneyland. There's just something about that place. I don't care how old I get I love that place and to share it with your kids its even better. Ryan even said that it is his favorite place to go with his family. We had a great time. Chase loved it all and did exceptionally well not having a nap. The park was open till midnight that night so we got in extra time. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Ryan's Grandma, but so glad you were able to attend her funeral. AND get to the happiest place on earth! :) My BFF was there that same day!! anyway, hope you are all ok. miss you!!

    ReplyDelete