Saturday, March 21, 2009

CHASE FOUND A NEW GAME TO PLAY BY HIMSELF!



While I was cleaning up after dinner I caught Chase playing a game by himself. I'm sure the name of it is "pull mom's kitchen towels off the oven as fast as she picks them up and puts them back". When I finally got his attention he was very proud
of himself and his conquest.




In the last few days Chase has pulled himself up on pretty much anything within reach. He especially likes the back of my legs while I'm trying to move around and do stuff. He thinks he's really big stuff when he lets go and waves. Way to go Chase! And, you are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!

1 comment:

  1. How funny. . . Carson loves the same games--both the pull towels down and walk on the back of mommy's legs! We need to get you two kiddos together. . .

    ReplyDelete