Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM AND GEE!

Yesterday was ,as us family says, the twins 25th birthday. Adam is in Provo, Ut. so we weren't able to spend time with him. We called and sang to him though. However, Angie is in town so we got to celebrate with her. We got some of her friends from school, old friends, families she babysits for and the Claycamp clan together and met at Country Bowl. Yes, once again we went bowling. Good times! Then everyone went over to Round Table Pizza at the mall for dinner. I made her a cake. It is only my second cake for a girl that I've got to do. You know with all my boys I don't get to make pink very often. I can't believe that the twins are 25! wow! We love you guys and wish you a year of fun and happiness!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that CAKE! Great job Gretch! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cake! I hear ya with the whole girl cake thing. . . How fun to use PINK icing! It turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete