Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!


Today is Ryan and my 10 year anniversary! I really can't believe that it has been 10 years! But one thing is for sure A LOT has happened in 10 years! Four beautiful boys, loss of loved ones, a house (that continually goes through changes), ups and downs, laughs and tears, all of it has made us stronger. I think it is really true that as the years go by you as a couple really do grow stronger. Our anniversary night just goes to show how busy we are and how our kids really do make us better people and have definitely made us grow. Your ten year anniversary is kind of a big one, at least after year one it is the first major milestone so usually most people try to do something more special than usual. Well, Ryan went to Evan's baseball game and I went to Bunco. Sounds pretty bad and very unromantic I know. However, Evan had to be at his game and I really don't have to be at Bunco,but Ryan knows how much I enjoy my grown up mommy time so we just figured hey we'll do something later. Plus, having Chase made it impossible to go away just yet. (Since I'm still nursing.) So, I told Ryan we'll go away next year. Who does something big on their 11th? Hey why not!

I just want Ryan to know how much I love him and how much he means to me. He helps me to see the lighter side of life and has taught me to laugh at random things. Ry I love you sooooo much and am sooooooo glad you chose me 10 years ago. We've come a long way babe and I'm very curious and excited to see what the next 50 years will bring! Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th! Wow! Has it really been that long? :) You two are so dang cute together! Hope you can go away somewhere next year! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! For some reason this post got me all choked up--can you believe it's been 10 years? It is sweet to read about your special day. We are just behind you. . . one more month till our big 10 years and I think our celebration will have to wait for the 11 year one too.

    ReplyDelete