Monday, August 17, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Well summer went way too fast! And to be completely honest I really am not thrilled that school is starting. I don' t like getting up early and I really despise (as my friend put it the other day) being the homework nazi. Don't get me wrong I am excited for my boys to progress in their studies and meet new friends. However, in the Reasbeck home back to school takes some getting used to again.
However, all personal complaints aside, we had a great first day! We all got up in time to take Evan and Chandler to school and walk them in to their new classes. Evan is in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Hall. Chandler is in the 1st grade and has Mr. McMahon. We are all thrilled with the teachers they got and couldn't be more excited for them and their journey with these awesome teachers.
Evan and Chandler we love you and may you have a fantastic year! My our boys are handsome!

1 comment:

  1. What cuties you have...or handsome boys...they will be breaking some hearts this year for sure...

    ReplyDelete