Sunday, August 2, 2009

HANGING OUT WITH THE LOWRY'S!!!

My best friend Elizabeth from BYU and her husband (Scott)and 3 boys(Nathan, Matthew, and Blake) came out from Colorado to stay for a few days. They were going to Tahoe for the upcoming week, so came out a few days early to spend time with us. I have known Liz now for 18 years! Holy cow! I actually set Liz and Scott up at school. I knew it would be a match made in heaven! (He-He). Over the years are husbands have become friends too and now this was the first time that all our boys have been together and they had a great time together too. In fact when they left Evan said he missed his new friends.

We had lots of fun while they were here. Of course, the boys swam in the pool. Scott and Liz took the boys to a movie while I stayed home with the two little guys. On Saturday we all went out to Shasta Lake and had a great time. We were lucky enough to have Ryan's dad bring out their patio boat,
Papa R. & Chase
my dad brought his ski boat, Dad, Scott, Nathan, and Matthew going tubing

and we brought the jet ski. Gee came too. We had lunch and dinner out on the lake. The water was warm and all the kids did great. I skied,

(no making fun of my form or face)
Ryan wake boarded and tubed, and the other boys tubed and rode the jet ski.
Chase, mom and Ethan
L-R: Evan, Chandler, Matthew, Ethan & Nathan
what cute boys!

Elizabeth and Blake
Ethan & Daddy
Also while they were here Evan had a cub scout pack meeting. He was awarded with his Wolf badge, a bunch of belt loops and wolf beads. Great job Evan!

We had a great time with the Lowry's and the four of us adults can't wait to do something with just us. So many options! Thanks guys for coming. We love and miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Man we had so much fun!!! The boys are also missing their new friends, but they are calling them cousins..so I guess we made it into your family! :) Your dad and Bill were so awesome to take us all out on the lake too. That was such a highlight for all of us. But mostly spending time with you and your wonderful family was the best for us. Let's do it again soon! Come out to Colorado very soon!! I will send you more pics..soon. I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.. I love that you waterski blind!!! What a rush! Great form by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete