Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

Today is my brother Garrett's 32nd birthday. Maybe it's just because I'm the oldest but I always reminisce about all my siblings when they were little on their birthday. I remember all the fun and funny things they used to do. They were such good sports when I would make them play school, office, grocery store, Price is Right or a multitude of other things.

Garrett picked a restaurant here in town, Cool Hand Luke's. All of Garrett's family, all of ours, Dad, Gee, and Angie's friend Rachel (from nursing school) came. I made Garrett a cake. He loves to hunt and being outdoors. I really didn't think that I could make any animals but I attempted this cartoon buck and I think it turned out pretty okay.
Love ya Garrett and hope you have a great year!
Dad, Garrett, Emily, and Logan



1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfect! Best of all I can tell it's mom's frosting of course and that makes my mouth water!!!

    ReplyDelete