Monday, July 6, 2009

GETTING READY FOR THE POOL!!!

Last summer Ryan started on our side yard to get ready for an above ground pool. In the Redding summers it is very close to a necessity to own a pool or have very good standings with someone who has one. Which we do. Garrett and Kristi have a great pool, which we will still have to come use since ours won't have an official deep end. However, with 4 little boys who love to swim and so I don't hear "there's nothing to do" all summer we thought we'd bite the bullet and get a pool. Well, like I said it started last summer and it is still in the works. Ryan is such a perfectionist with his projects that it has taken a lot longer than expected. And, his perfectionism is not always a bad thing because every project he does is GORGEOUS! And this one will not let down either. I wish I had pictures from when we first started, but I do have these and I will show the work in progress until it is done. It should be done soon because Evan wants to have a pool party for his birthday on the 18th of this month. Go daddy go!!!

Chandler and the masked E-man.

1 comment: