Sunday, November 8, 2009

CHASE LOVES PRIMARY!!!

So being in the primary presidency has its pros for my kids and me. I get to be with them at church and watch them sing and learn great gospel lessons. It also means that Chase gets to hang out with me. He usually just kind of meanders around the room and does his own thing. I probably should be more attentive and keep him by me more because the kids end up paying more attention to him then the lesson being taught during sharing time or music time. But he's just super cute what can I say. So today I had to do sharing time which is fine, he just usually plays under the chalkboard. Then for music time today he cracked me up. He hoisted himself up in the front row where the sunbeams sit (this was during Sr. share time) and sat there with full attention to the chorister. Tried copying her actions and sang right along. It was too cute. (I really tried getting the picture without him knowing but I swear the kid knows whenever I power up the camera. He could be in another room and he'll be running to me with a smile on his face!) I really think that he thinks he's part of the kids now. Come next month when he can go to nursery it might shock him that he has to be with people his own age! "What do you mean I'm really not 5?"Everybody loves Chasers' "cheesy grin".
He also thinks he can come and go as he pleases.
I'm gonna miss the little guy come next month, but I bet the other leaders will be glad to get a lesson in without the side gibber coming from Chase. Ahhh, naw. Secretly, they're gonna miss him too!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We seriously need to get our two little guys together!!
    Carson went into nursery this week . . . and it felt kind of strange. Then I realized . . . it's been 27 months since I went to church without a babe in arms or belly!

    ReplyDelete