Saturday, November 21, 2009

KRISTI'S BABY SHOWER!!!

Kristi is due December 8 with a baby girl. So, Angie and I gave her a baby shower today here at our home. It was a lot of fun. And especially for me because we got to do pink stuff! She had about 15 people show up. Friends from all aspects of her life, her mom came up, and Jan and Don came too! (Which for me was extra special!) We served lunch. We had tortellini soup, spinach salad, meatballs, and rolls. Then Gee made a pumpkin cake that was yummy!! The baby got lots of great stuff. We played a word scramble game and a feel through the bag to guess what the baby item is inside game. I had loads of fun co-hosting! The guys (Ryan, Garrett, Dad, and Don) took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese for a couple of hours and then they went and showed Don the Sundial Bridge. Unfortunately Evan was sick and so was quarantined to my room to watch tv. Poor kid.

1 comment: